Bristol Online Surveys knowledgebase
Bristol Online Surveys (BOS) is an easy-to-use service that allows you to develop, deploy, and analyse surveys via the Web. No complicated set-up or technical knowledge is required.
If you are new to BOS the best place to start is by reading through these pages:
- About BOS
- Sign-up instructions
- How to create a survey
- Create a GRID format question
- Survey design
- Using BOS for 360 degree appraisals
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
FAQs are organised by category and these can be browsed from the list of categories. It is also possible to search the FAQs using the search form. A list of the most recently added FAQs is below and regular BOS users may wish to subscribe to the RSS feed of FAQs.
Recently added FAQs
- Migration FAQ for Primary Contacts and Administrators
- How do I delete a user?
- How do I filter out specific results?
- Will the survey continue to collect results once the expected number of respondents has been reached?