The purpose of this questionnaire is to gather information relating to the reasons why members of staff leave the School
It gives you the opportunity to share aspects of your experience as an employee of the School and provides information to enable us to make the LSE a better place to work.
It will be used to inform:
- the development of policy and procedural guidelines for employees
- recruitment and retention strategies
- staff training and professional development
- communication strategies
- working conditions and the working environment
- health and safety guidelines
The information given will be treated in confidence; any analysis made will not refer to individuals by name.
The questionnaire itself consists of 28 questions, the majority of which are multiple choice, and should approximately take 15 minutes to complete.
Human Resources Division